- Why can’t I see my Library folder on my Mac?
- How do you make a private folder on Mac?
- Where are my hidden photos?
- How do I retrieve hidden files?
- How do I show hidden content on Android?
- Where is my hidden photo album?
- Where is my private folder?
- How do I find hidden files on my Samsung?
- How do I find private folder on Android?
- How do I find my documents on a Mac?
- How do I unhide my Library folder on Mac?
- How do I find file manager on my phone?
- How do I unhide a folder?
- Where is my private folder on Mac?
- How do I see all folders on Mac?
- How do I access files app on Mac?
- How do you find hidden photo albums on iPhone?
- How do I find hidden album in Gallery?
- How do I access folders on Mac?
- How do I view private albums on Samsung?
- How do I find hidden apps on Android?
Why can’t I see my Library folder on my Mac?
Go to the Finder (or desktop).
Hold the Option key on your keyboard, and click the Go menu at the top of the screen.
With the Go menu open, you’ll notice that pressing and releasing Option will display or hide the Library choice in this menu..
How do you make a private folder on Mac?
1. Password Protect FoldersIn Disk Utility, go to File > New Image > Image from Folder…Now, select the folder you want to password protect. … You can save this new folder as anything you want. … And after that, click Save. … Click the padlock icon and select Lock Note. … Click Set Password.More items…•Feb 22, 2019
Where are my hidden photos?
How can I see hidden photos & videos in my Photos again?For this, it’s best to use your internet browser.From the menu, select the Albums area.In the side panel that appears, click “Hidden” and then close the side panel.Now you’ll be shown all of your hidden photos.
How do I retrieve hidden files?
Open File Explorer from the taskbar. Select View > Options > Change folder and search options. Select the View tab and, in Advanced settings, select Show hidden files, folders, and drives and OK.
How do I show hidden content on Android?
How to Find Hidden Content on AndroidOpen File Manager.Tap the Menu icon on the upper-right corner of your screen.Select Settings, then tap “Show hidden files”
Where is my hidden photo album?
To find the “Hidden Album” feature on your iPhone, go to your Settings app. Drop in to Settings, scroll to “Photos”, and access “Hidden Album.” When enabled, Hidden Album “will appear in the Albums tab, under Utilities.” If activated, the Hidden album is always available in the image picker.
Where is my private folder?
Swipe down from the top of the screen to the bottom. Then, tap on ‘Edit’ in the top right. You’ll see a bunch of icons. What you want to press is ‘Private mode’ After that go to your gallery and you’ll see your private photos.
How do I find hidden files on my Samsung?
How to show hidden files and folders on Samsung mobile phone? Launch the My Files app on Samsung phone, touch the Menu (three vertical dots) at the top-right corner, choose Settings from the drop-down menu list. Tap to check the “Show hidden files“, you will then be able to find all hidden files on Samsung phone.
How do I find private folder on Android?
Open the File Manager. Next, tap Menu > Settings. Scroll to the Advanced section, and toggle the Show hidden files option to ON: You should now be able to easily access any files that you’d previously set as hidden on your device.
How do I find my documents on a Mac?
How to find files on your Mac using FinderFinder is always automatically open on your Mac. … Type your search term into the search box. … As you type, a menu will pop down that says “Name Matches.” If you know that what you searched for is in the name of the file you need, choose this option. … You can also search by date.More items…•Dec 16, 2019
How do I unhide my Library folder on Mac?
2. Unhide the Library folder using the Finder view options:Open a new Finder window.Navigate to Macintosh HD > Users > [your login].Select View > Show View Options from the Finder menu bar.In the View Options dialog box, check the box next to Show Library Folder.More items…•Oct 1, 2020
How do I find file manager on my phone?
To open the File Manager app. From the Home screen, tap the Apps icon (in the QuickTap bar) > the Apps tab (if necessary) > Tools folder > File Manager This iOS and Android device manager also allows you to restore the backup files to your phone Files.
How do I unhide a folder?
Open Folder Options by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Appearance and Personalization, and then clicking Folder Options. Click the View tab. Under Advanced settings, click Show hidden files, folders, and drives, and then click OK.
Where is my private folder on Mac?
See hidden files on Mac via FinderIn Finder, open up your Macintosh HD folder.Press Command+Shift+Dot.Your hidden files will become visible. Repeat step 2 to hide them again!Jan 4, 2019
How do I see all folders on Mac?
Step-by-step guideOpen Macintosh HD or the folder where you want to display the hidden files in the Finder.Hold down the Command, Shift and Period keys: cmd + shift + [.]The hidden files and folders on your Mac will then appear partially transparent.You can hide the files again using the same keyboard shortcut.Oct 14, 2020
How do I access files app on Mac?
Look for files on your Mac or PCOn your Mac, choose Go > iCloud Drive from the menu bar, or click iCloud Drive in the sidebar of a Finder window.On iCloud.com, go to the iCloud Drive app.On your PC with iCloud for Windows, open File Explorer, then click iCloud Drive.Mar 24, 2020
How do you find hidden photo albums on iPhone?
To find the Hidden album: Open Photos and tap the Albums tab. Scroll down and look for the Hidden album under Utilities.
How do I find hidden album in Gallery?
How do I Hide & Unhide Albums in my Gallery? Launch the Gallery app. Select Albums. Tap on. Select Hide or Unhide albums. Toggle on/off the albums you would like to hide or unhide. Related Questions.Apr 8, 2021
How do I access folders on Mac?
To find your Home folder, open Finder and use the keyboard shortcut Command-Shift-H. You can use the Go pull-down menu from the menu bar to go to the Home folder.
How do I view private albums on Samsung?
How do I view hidden (Private mode) content on my Samsung Galaxy device? Switch on Private Mode. You can do this either by: … Enter your Private Mode PIN, pattern or password. While Private Mode is active, you will see the Private Mode icon at the top of your screen. Private files and images will now be available.
How do I find hidden apps on Android?
ShowFrom any Home screen, tap the Apps icon.Tap Settings.Tap Apps.Scroll through the list of apps that display or tap MORE and select Show system apps.If the app is hidden, ‘Disabled’ will be listed in the field with the app name.Tap the desired application.Tap ENABLE to show the app.